Alea Software is an Agile/Scrum software development shop with a number of cross functional teams focusing on the design, development, testing and implementation of our expansive software product suite. At Alea Software you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment with leading edge technologies and great people.
As a member of the development team, you will be working hand in hand with Application Architects, Developers and QA Engineers to deliver software that is highly available and scalable.
The successful candidate will work on all aspects of our software development projects supporting existing applications and creating new and innovative software applications with a mobile first ideology. You will work within one of our agile teams to solve the problems and challenges associated with high transactional, high availability services all being accessed from various mobile devices and desktops. At Alea communication is key, you will use your talents in this area at all levels of the organization.
the ideal person
- 4+ years’ experience in Java / J2EE web application development (JSP, Servlets, EJB, etc.)
- Working knowledge of frontend frameworks with an emphasis on Bootstrap
- Good understanding of responsive web design concepts with a mobile first mentality
- Recent experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with object-oriented design/development
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Creative/innovative thinker
- Strong analytical, problem resolution and decision making skills
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Love what you do. Apply at Alea Software today.
If you meet the requirements listed above, please click on the button below or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Software Developer" in the subject line. No phone calls please, as only those applicants being considered will be contacted directly.